#SixSentenceSunday with Caden!

Happy Sunday!

Kalkin was released on January 9th, and TL and I are over the moon that people love it as much as we do! Anticipation is now building for the 2nd book in the series, Caden.

We have moved up the timeline for writing it and are currently about 20K into it. It'll be released in July. By the way, we're also working on several other books at the same time. We're crazy and seem to love the pressure. It helps, I think, keep the creative juices going.

TL and I are going to keep teasing everyone with snippets of Caden as we write and so without further ado, here are my six sentences.

Enjoy and have a great week!



Mother fucker. “If you touch her—”
“You can’t do jack shit about it. She’ll bare my mark, ride my cock, and carry my cub.”

Caden saw red and jumped at the sizeable man, tumbling with him to the ground. He didn’t care they were rolling ass over tea kettle through the muck and mud, Caden didn’t hesitate to punch the laughing lion in the ribs then in the face, causing Rapier’s nose to bleed.



#SixSentenceSunday #Beta #ApacheCountyShifters #Shifter #mf #AfterGlowsPublishing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Sentence Sunday with Kalkin

#SixSentenceSunday with Kalkin

Six Sentence Sunday with Rule Breaker