#Six Sentence Sunday with Midnight

It's been a crazy week. Last week when I posted my #SixSentenceSunday we were trying to find a new home for our Apache County Shifters Series. This week we found one. We've been picked up by TEP (Twisted Erotica Publishing). We have contracts already for Kalkin and Caden. Kalkin is scheduled to be re-released sometime in June, Caden in September.  We're both really excited, especially since our Beta readers are totally in love with Caden.

We also got a brand new cover for Kalkin. It's to die for! TL and I are totally in love with it and can't wait to show it!

This week, I'm not going to give you my sentences from either Caden or Kalkin, instead, I'm going to do it from Midnight. This book will be released June 19th and it's part of the BAD Alpha Dad series. It's up for pre-order now. This book is part of our Window Rock Universe and the sub-series called Psychic Retrieval Agency or PRA. This series takes place approximately twenty-five years after our ACS series.

Midnight Poe is a Raven shifter who works for the PRA and reports to Kalkin Raferty. TL and I are both huge fans of Edgar Allen Poe and his poem the Raven. There are a lot of nods to the author and his poem. Starting with Midnight's last name and his mate's name. We love weaving things like this together.

“Nirvana?” She tilted her head.
“Please tell me you know who Kurt Cobain is.” I didn’t know if she was jerking my chain or not.
“What does this Nirvana have to do with Foo Fighters and Dave Whatever-his-name-is?”
I blinked. “Are you fucking with me, kid?"
She didn’t answer.
“Dave Grohl is—was the drummer for Nirvana,” I said.












Pre-Order link

#WIP #MF #Shifters #Raven #NewRelease

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Sentence Sunday with Kalkin

Six Sentence Sunday with Rule Breaker

#SixSentenceSunday with Kalkin