#SixSentenceSunday ~ Magic and Shadows Art of Deception



Good morning everyone!

Today I would like to share with you another excerpt from Art of Deception. TL and I are really jazzed about this release and we couldn't be happier about it.

We have two more books to this serial, and we hope you enjoy the ride for this one in particular. So, without further ado, here is our #SixSentenceSunday

“I’m working my way towards it,” Grainger answered honestly.
“Though you should understand, we’re not willing to wait for you,” Abraham declared.
Warren nodded in agreement.
“So basically, I need to get there quicker, is what you’re saying.”
“Pretty much,” Warren grunted.
“I’m not into guys.”
Warren chuckled.
Abraham snickered.

“We’re aware. Although you’ve never been around an Incubus. Things could change.”


For right now, you can pre-order Magic and Shadows for only 99cents! Check out the links below and get your copy today.

Links:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Sentence Sunday with Kalkin

Six Sentence Sunday with Rule Breaker

#SixSentenceSunday with Kalkin