Six Sentence Sunday with Rule Breaker

This week's #SixSentenceSunday is from Rule Breaker. The first book in our R.O.O.T series. It's an action-adventure Military Romance novel. We had a fun researching and writing this first book. We hope at some point this year to at least start writing the second book in the series.

Our hero, Asher Rainer was a blast to write for the simple fact, he has no filter. He says whatever is currently floating around in his head. TL and I knew we'd done it right when our editor informed us she'd never read a character as blunt as Asher.

If you haven't had a chance to get Rule Breaker, now is your chance, since it's currently on sale on Amazon only for 1.99.  Rule Breaker Amazon buy link.

See below for my contribution for today's Six Sentence Sunday.

“I want a lawyer,” he announced as he picked himself up off the ground and slumped back on the bed.

Asher would have the damn bed, chair, and table removed from the room when he was done talking to the jackass. Tinsman deserved no comforts as far as he was concerned. “I want world peace, but with assholes like you, that shit just ain't happening.”

“I know my rights.”

“Good for you,” Asher snarled. “FYI, you have no rights here unless I choose to give them to you. You should be happy I didn’t drop your ass in Gitmo.”

Tinsman blanched and he smirked.

#mf #military #blackops #sixsentencesunday


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Sentence Sunday with Kalkin

#SixSentenceSunday with Kalkin