Six Sentence Sunday with Bearing It All

Happy New Year! During the Holiday season, I took a small break from posting, but now with everything calming down, I am back!

My six sentences are coming from our upcoming release, Bearing It All, which is due to release March 15th, 2018. Pre-order price is .99 cents!

This book is another big step for us since we’re going to be self-publishing it. It’s a good thing because it gives us more control while allowing us to take the story in the direction we see them going.

Now to the book. We met Emma and Bodhi in Unrequited Mate and Sorority Row. But now it’s time to allow the sweet bear her turn to shine.

Emma carries a lot of responsibilities on her shoulders and has weight issues. Bodhi is a hot-shot football player, who absolutely adores everything about his mate, especially Emma’s curves.


Without further ado, here are my six sentences:

“Excuse me,” she called to the departing waitress. “I didn’t order this.”
“Sure didn’t, honey,” The older lady said. “He did for you.” She gestured to Bodhi.
“Hope you don't mind,” Bodhi said. “I asked Cassidy, who was most helpful, said you couldn't resist the wonder of chocolate and peanut butter mixture. So, I ordered you one.”










Available for pre-order now!


#SixSentenceSunday #Wolves #TSU #mf #NewReleases

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Sentence Sunday with Kalkin

#SixSentenceSunday with Kalkin

Six Sentence Sunday with Rule Breaker