#SixSentenceSunday with Bearing It All

This week is a big...huge week for TL and me. We're dipping our toes into the self-publishing world. It's kind of...intimdating honestly. Bonus though, I get to do with my bestie! We try to keep each even calm and level. (It doesn't always work though!)

Bearing It All, or how we refer to it, BIA is releasing this week on the 15th. It is our 3rd book in our TSU (Turnskin University) Series. It takes you back to those we introduced in Unrequited Mate and Sorority Row.


"Wrap your legs around my hips."
"Too heavy, Bodhi," she whispered.
"Bullshit. Wrap them around me, pinky," he demanded.
"No, Bodhi," she cried, pushing at his chest, struggling to get away from him.
He tightened his hold on her. "Why not?"
"I'm too fat."
He let loose a deep growl.











You can preorder it here:http://books2read.com/BearingItAll

#NewReleases #Wolfes #TSU #m/f #Comingsoon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Sentence Sunday with Kalkin

#SixSentenceSunday with Kalkin

Six Sentence Sunday with Rule Breaker